Let me help you Organize your home and Organize your life
Berkeley, El Cerrito, Albany, Pinole, Hercules, Concord,
Walnut Creek and surrounding areas
+1 (510) 912-5826 | email@example.com
Clear Your Physical and Emotional Clutter -
Get Started On This Life-Changing Journey Now!
What is coaching?
COACHING has very powerful results when you are ready to learn more about yourself and your relationships with others. It is a combination of deep learning about ways to negotiate and react to the environment as things happen to you, as well as getting into action to make long-term changes. People find that once they clearly understand where they are today and where they want to be, closing that gap enables them to enhance interpersonal effectiveness, make career or personal changes, improve their business results and create a more satisfying and successful life.
Here are some things we can do together as coach and client:
- Envision the future you want, and identify steps that can lead you there.
- See where your life is currently out of balance: where you are not getting what you need or doing what you want, or where you are overwhelmed or stuck—and develop strategies for restoring a better balance.
- Identify what is most vital to you in your life and work, and explore ways to get more of what you love.
- Explore new perspectives to broaden the range of choices available to you.
- Plan actions to advance your agenda.
The Coaching Relationship we create together allows you to:
- Take more, better and smarter actions. You create the vision and the goals you want. Our initial work together will focus on identifying what you want. This is different from what you “could, should, ought to and have to do.” When you can envision your desired future, you will naturally and consistently make choices that honor your values.
- Understand your own and others’ preferred styles. You will have a distinct advantage in your professional or business environment and enjoy more satisfying relationships when you can fully discern the preferred styles with which you and others decide, think, and communicate. This understanding enables rapid rapport and more effective communication. This is crucial for any human, but especially so for an aspiring business person.
- Stretch yourself. You will find yourself stretching out of your comfort zone and experiencing growth in the areas of discomfort. I will always do my best to hold you bigger than you hold yourself.
- Use the power of language to enhance your effectiveness. Looking at the words you use in everyday conversations provides insight into how your and others’ experiences might be deleted, distorted and/or generalized. We’ll explore areas where language holds you back and find more effective language that supports and serves you.
- Make better decisions. As your coach, I am fully committed to supporting your overall agenda and the agenda you bring to each of our conversations. To that end, my role is to be vigilant in ensuring your decisions are in service of what you want to achieve or accomplish. I will “hold” your agenda.
- Have more sustainable energy. When you are living in the present and not tangled in the past or caught up in what could or might happen in the future, your energy is focused, productive and free of tolerations and problems.
I can also be your mentor. My experience working in the client relationship management field over the last 30 years, gives me a unique perspective from which to coach you! There may be times when you want more direct advice or suggestions or you need a sounding board. I can do that. I certainly won’t always be “right” but you have probably already figured out that there are very few 100% right answers in “real life” anyway. What I can offer you is my experience and my mentorship as we grapple, together, with the challenges you face. I would invite us to be mindful when we make this shift to mentor—as opposed to coach—because the stance of coach and mentor are quite different. Our default position will be for me to be your coach.