Let me help you Organize your home and Organize your life
FYI - These links are just to help you reach the item faster - these are not monetized!!!
My Daily Rituals in Detail:
Over the years, I have found that a morning and nightly ritual really creates order at the beginning and end of what can sometimes be "hectic" days, to say the least. Most humans crave some sort of routine that provides comfort. If you live in todays modern day and age, you are constantly bombarded with information overload almost from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed. I have found that having a morning and night time ritual has created great resiliency for me during the day and really eases the stresses that can sometimes come up in between those two times. I have effectively learned to not just "manage" stress, but to eliminate it almost entirely. Having these rituals to look forward to are my little gift to myself. This self-love gift has really impacted my life in a big way! I hope you enjoy these and adopt some of your own too.
It took me a little over a year to get to this, slowly adding in what felt right and what I could make time to do! Also, I don't always do everything on every single day and sometimes I do some in the morning and some at night or both depending on how my day was. I tailor it to suit my day and what's easiest for me. So, don't feel like you have to do this all at once. Remember to always be good to yourself and do what makes you feel good. I have recently been experiencing menopause symptoms and have added a supplement that has really helped my hot flashes go away. I love holistic avenues for healing as much as possible and have added a black cohosh and enzyme supplement to my routine to help ease my symptoms.
My Morning Ritual includes:
- Drink a large glass of filtered water immediately upon waking
- I then splash my face and cleanse my nasal passages to flush out any germs, pollen, dust or congestion that might have accumulated overnight. If I don't get to this in the morning, I definitely do it at night after a busy day of organizing/getting dirty. I have tried a few neti-pots, and this cute elephant one is the best
- Scrape my tongue with a nifty little tool called a tongue scraper
- Put on my lovely Bella kettle for some tea or hot lemon water
- Greet and give love to my fur babies and let them out in the backyard to run around for a minute
- While out on my deck I do some deep breathing, light sun salutations and gratitude work
- While I wait for my fur babies to come back in I choose my morning tea and let it steep for at least 10 minutes
- Back in bed, I take time to sip my warm mug of tea and really enjoy it (sometimes it's coffee). Now it's time to reflect and set my intentions for a fabulous day - at least I start off on the right foot by practicing my favorite 6-phase guided meditation
- Yoga next and I have really enjoyed my practice outside on the deck recently since I purchased this amazing mat which I can use anywhere due to the 1" high density foam (which is 4x thicker than most mats)
- Now, I am ready to conquer my day!
My Nightly Ritual includes:
- Infusing my home with the soft glow of candle light and the aromas of my favorite essential oils using my aromatherapy mister. This conditions my entire family (including the fur babies) to know that it is time to unwind and begin the relaxation process
- Again, a nice cup of tea for the entire family. A soothing warm cup always makes you feel warm, relaxed and taken care of. I love cammomile in the evening
- I love to plan for the next day and I couldn't possibly do this without my awesome planner. Get things out of your head and onto a piece of paper. Putting pen to paper and checking off your accomplishments is simply magical and helps you sleep better
- I take my supplements at night - this is the only way I remember to take them
- Nice deep breathing and stretching will make you start to feel sleepy. This is a good time to do an evening "intention setting" or meditation
- You can use sounds to soothe you to sleep, but we like to listen to The Lord of the Rings or the Enchanted Cottage movie which both put us out in seconds
My Fave Products - these items make my rituals fun and enjoyable!!!
Berkeley, El Cerrito, Albany, Pinole, Hercules, Concord,
Walnut Creek and surrounding areas
+1 (510) 912-5826 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Your Physical and Emotional Clutter -
Get Started On This Life-Changing Journey Now!